Ever thought of keeping garden chickens?
If you haven’t – you’re missing out. Chickens are suitable for most gardens however large or small. We are a chicken breeder to satisfy that need.
Chicken keeping in the garden has become one of the fastest growing hobbies in the UK at the moment and with good reason. It’s not until you start to keep chickens that you realise that they are a lot more fun than you realise.
- Chickens like to be cuddled – fact.
- A chicken loves to chat – fact.
- They love to be around you – fact.
- Chickens are always pleased to see you – fact.
- Having garden chickens is a wonderfully calming influence on you when you feel stressed – fact.
- What other pet sorts out your breakfast by providing the most delicious breakfast eggs – yet another unmistakable fact.
- These beautiful creatures are the gift that keeps on giving.
- By keeping chickens, you will begin to see and appreciate all birds in a whole new light.
Hedgerow Henporium is based in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, not far from Wirral and North Wales and we are also agents for the famous Black Rock chickens that are delivered to us direct from the Muirfield hatchery in Scotland.
What we do
Hedgerow Henporium is a chicken breeder of various types of lovely chickens. We handle them daily to ensure that they are socialised and, therefore, make perfect pets. No Rocky Balboa moments required here!! We can supply cute fluffy day old chicks to 18+ week point-of-lay chickens. If you want to witness the magic miracle of new life, we can supply hatching eggs, or even incubators for hire if you don’t have a broody hen. Our incubator hire and brooder hire packages are very reasonable and fully equipped, to remove all the guesswork. We can also hatch to order for you if you would like a specific breed.
Ask us for more details
If you are unsure about whether you are able to keep garden chickens give us a call today on 01244646026. All our birds come with lifetime aftercare support. We also run very popular chicken keeping courses to give you plenty of confidence and the perfect head start you need in order to keep these adorable (and frankly addictive) creatures in your garden. Details here on our Courses page.
Why not give it a try and join the fastest growing hobby in the UK. Call or message us today!
We hope to meet you very soon.
Julie and Keith