Latest Stock for sale
This post is here to show you at a glance what we have going on and what is the latest chicken availability for sale.
Hatching Commencing from now to September
The incubators are on and we are busy rearing chicks for the year. Any chicks that are sold are either sold as sexed or unsexed. Some breeds are easier to tell than others. If we sell as sexed we offer a female guarantee. If they turn out to be boys they will be swapped or refunded.
Breeds available this year
This year we are planning to have the following breeds available. Availability will consequently change during the year due to popularity. We hatch most of these ourselves from hatching eggs which we breed from our own chickens. The Muirfield breeds are genuine stock which come from Scotland. Deliveries of these are available as chicks or even at point of lay. Point of lay are usually only here by special order unless we have raised them from chicks ourselves. If you want point of lay Muirfield layers stock as a special order, we will need a deposit beforehand to secure them however these have been in very short supply this year. Please click here to ask us for details.
- Araucana – limited availability in blue, black, splash
- Cochin – very limited availability
- Brahma – limited availability
- Sussex – very limited currently but more will be hatched soon
- Swedish Flower Hens – limited
- Welsummer – SOLD OUT
- Faverolles – SOLD OUT
- Marans – Copper Blue – 4 left
- Cream Legbar – 2 left
- Black Rock Muirfield – SOLD OUT – awaiting further deliveries
- Brown Rock Muirfield – SOLD OUT – awaiting further deliveries
- Utility Sussex Muirfield – SOLD OUT – awaiting further deliveries
- La Bresse Galoise trio – very limited 1 left (one male and 2 female)
- La Bresse Galoise cross White Leghorn. 2 left
- White Leghorn – SOLD OUT
- Marsbars – Marans/Legbar cross. Olive/Green egger
- Hedgerow Homemades – currently Swedish or Sussex crosses
- Orpington – unsexed at the moment in Lavender
- Hatching eggs available in Swedish Flower Hens and Sussex crosses and Swedish crosses.